The family of a man whose death sparked last summer's London riots is calling for justice.
Mark Duggan was shot in the chest by police on August 4 last year as part of a pre-planned operation in Tottenham, north London.
Initial reports that Mr Duggan had fired at officers were dismissed after ballistic tests found that a bullet which lodged itself in an officer's radio was police issue.
On the first anniversary of his death, his mother Pam said they they were still waiting for answers.
Mrs Duggan said: "The past 12 months have been terrible. We still have no answers about why my son died. Thirty-one police officers surrounded Mark and he was shot twice. Why? Why have none of the police officers given statements, one year on?
"One of the last things my partner, Mark's dad, said before he died a few weeks ago was that he wanted justice for his son. We still don't have justice. I won't give up until I get justice for Mark.
"People need to be held to account for my son's death. There needs to be a full inquest, in front of a jury of ordinary men and women, to find out the truth."
The police watchdog, the Independent Police Complaints Commission, will pass their report into the death to a coroner in the autumn.
An inquest will take place in January with the possibility that some evidence about police operations will need to be heard in secret.
Mr Duggan's family will be holding a private memorial service on Sunday, but say they will not be making any public appearances this weekend.