X Factor judge Louis Walsh has hinted at a possible move away from the ITV1 show.
Walsh returns for the ninth series on Saturday along with fellow judges Tulisa Contostavlos, Gary Barlow and Nicole Scherzinger but admitted that the UK X Factor had suffered without Simon Cowell.
"This is my ninth year and every year I get nervous that Simon will bring someone new in," said Walsh.
"My ambition is to get to 10 years on the show, after that we'll see. I don't want to be like Brucie on Strictly. I will know when it's time to give it up."
Meanwhile, Gary Barlow has warned this year's crop of X Factor hopefuls that talent will not be enough to win this year.
The Take That star, who made his debut as a judge on the ITV1 talent show last year, said it was "hard work" that would bring success.
"The performance on a Saturday night is the gift after a week of hard work," said Gary.
"You've done all this work and here's your prize, you get to go on stage and perform. The rest of it is all hard work."